The 11,000 SF shopping center was built in 2004 and is located across the street from an established Kroger anchored shopping center serving numerous affluent neighborhoods and subdivisions. Alden Bridge was designed as a convenience-oriented shopping center serving those that choose to shop close to their home rather than taking a long drive to larger retail areas.
The impetus driving our desire to build a center here was the availability of retail land. In strictly planned master planned communities, land usage is controlled, and we knew that there was a finite amount of retail available for purchase and development. Consequently, retail rents and value were able to increase at a quicker pace than in uncontrollable environments where there is unlimited competition.
Since Howard Hughes took ownership of The Woodlands, no other prospective retail sites are now available to outside developers. Consequently, there is a large appetite from real estate investors seeking to acquire properties in this highly restricted development. The center is 100% leased, stable, and contains a Mexican restaurant, Kumon, a drive-thru coffee shop, cleaners, nail salon, and other service type tenants.
- Conveniently located in one of the largest villages of the Woodlands, one of the premier master planned communities in the nation
- High visibility- located on one of only three Woodlands thoroughfares with access to and from I-45
- Across from Alden Bridge Kroger Center
- Two monument signs available
- Family-friendly tenant mix, including Kumon, Dosey Doe, & Sharkey’s Haircuts for Kids